Almost all women are fond of experimenting with various hairstyles and hair colors, creating their unique and bewitching look. You have probably tried wet-looking hairstyles or pixie and ponytails. However, there is something new in the hair trend, worth trying: the red hair color. Have a look at the celebrities and you will see that the great majority has ever sported this amazing trend, so you may bravely give it a try. Here are several chic ways to wear red hair like celebs.
1. Amy Adams pulls off a side sectioned hairstyle with her red locks. She makes her hair super sleek and pairs it with a white gown, getting a divine and feminine look.
2. It’s worth copying Rihanna’s red fishtail braided hairstyle, swept to one side. She inspires us with her exquisite hair color, offering another chic way to wear red hair.
3. Emma Stone causes admiration with her side-sectioned wavy lob hairstyle. Her red locks evoke envy when paired with a glossy pink lipstick. For a modern vibe, the red-haired celebrity goes for a deep side section.
50 BLEACH BLONDE HAIR IDEAS FROM CELEBRITIES
4. If you look for a chic way of wearing red hair like celebs, take your guide from Nicole Kidman. She sports a strawberry blonde color on her mid-length hair. She makes her hair sleek and embellishes it with a side section.
5. One of the great celebrities Hayley Williams doesn’t stay indifferent to the trendy red hair color. She is fond of experimenting with bright hair shades but this amazing color is worth our admiration.This celebrity rocks a short bob hairstyle with disheveled waves.
6. Update your red tresses with a cute headband, embellished with beads, taking your guide from Anna Trebunskaya. She pulls off a middle sectioned updo hairstyle with her red locks.
7. In case you have chocolate brown tresses or your hair is in a black shade, you may experiment with a dark red hair color, taking your inspiration from Demi Lovato. She sports a gorgeous half up and half down hairstyle with glamorous curls and a chic bouffant.
8. Copy Christina Hendricks’ red curly hairstyle and achieve a trendy and shocking look.
9. Though Tilda Swinton is famous with her platinum blonde hair, she manages to admire us with her red hair color, sported on her pixie haircut.
10. For a super fashionable look, take your guide from Tracee Ellis Ross’ red tendrils. She rocks it with much texture and teams with a black outfit for a classic vibe.
11. To look jovial and chic, Kristen Dunst may be your inspiration with her long and red tresses. It seems like this hair color is natural and is not achieved with the help of a hair dye. She adds subtle waves to her long locks and creates a bewitching look.
Find out the best way to wear red hair and ask your hairstylist to help you get the right hue to look fashionable and cool.