Is it just me or did it only seem like 2 minutes ago that the January Glossybox was being sent out?! The last 4 weeks have flown by but it was a pleasant surprise to get home to find a familiar little parcel waiting for me in the shape of the February Glossybox.
Valentines Day has been and gone but all the same, it wouldn’t be right if Glossybox didn’t honour the day in some way so they went all out with the design of this months box with a glossy black exterior covered in bright coloured lipstick prints which I absolutely love.
This month, we received 6 products and 4 of these were full size which I was pleased with. Some months, we receive some pretty rubbish sample size products but when you get a couple of full sized ones, you don’t feel so bad about spending the money on the box.
This month, we received:
1) Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer- Add radiance to your skincare regime with Sparkling Body Shimmer. This body lotion with mallow extract, vitamin E and wheatgerm enriched oil will leave your skin luxuriously perfumed with a hint of sparkle.
2) Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe- Fed up of fly-aways? Toni & Guy’s Stick it Up Gum holds and controls for a gravity defying, high shine finish.
3) Ciate London Paint Pot- Do you want stunningly sophisticated looking nails? Look no further than a Ciate Paint Pot. These lovingly chosen and high performance formulas provide you with an effortless nail colour.
4) Maybelline New York Master Kajal Liner- Master the art of seductive eyes and inner line intensity in one easy stroke with Maybelline’s Master Kajal cream-stick liner.
5) Miners Cosmetics Cocktail Kiss- Be the flavour of the month with Cocktail Kiss! Inspired by the world’s best cocktails, each shade has it’s own unique flavour so you can whip up the perfect pout.
6) Lindt Lindor Treat Bar- Indulge yourself with Lindt’s most famous chocolate, Lindor. Its irresistibly smooth and melting filling makes it a perfect little treat any time.
Shimmering body lotions have never had any appeal to me, since I was little and spilt a bottle of it on my bathroom carpet, I’ve never touched the stuff since! I will have a go with this, maybe over Summer as it could look pretty with a tan but right now, it’s going to find a place in my drawer. I have pretty long hair so I doubt I’ll be getting much use out of the Toni & Guy product but I have a very appreciative boyfriend who has happily taken this off my hands (and has good things to say about it). As soon as I saw the Ciate nail polish, I knew I wanted to apply it on my toe nails. I love to wear red nail polish on my toes, I have no idea why! Maybe because it makes you feel a bit cheeky, if no-one can see it? Kinda like wearing matching underwear!
I have been wanting to try the Kajal liner for a while now so I was very pleased to see this when I opened my box this time. I shall let you know what I think of it when I have had a go with it! I tried the lipgloss over the weekend and although it feels very nice and smells gorgeous, the colour just doesn’t look right on me. I was hoping for a pale nude kind of colour but it came out more brown which doesn’t really suit me but I think this would look really pretty on darker skin tones. And last but not least, the chocolate. Aaaah chocolate. You can’t go wrong can you? And that is all I will say about that.
What did you think of the February Glossybox? Let me know in the comments or tweet me at @beasbeautyblog.
Thanks for reading!
This is so fun! Never heard of glossybox before but I love the idea of subscription boxes!
Miche from Buttons and Birdcages
Glossybox looked really good for Feb. I really want to sign up but always worry that I would just get products I don’t want.
Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS
I love beauty box posts! The nail polish sounds amazing! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up