Okay so contrary to my normal comments about this month’s Glossybox coming round fast, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this months. I don’t know what it was, I was just really looking forward to it this month! The theme of this months box is ‘Beauty Blossom’ due to the fact that Spring is on it’s way and with it, some pretty nice weather. I’m just pleased we seem to have missed the snow that we normally get!
No fancy packaging for this month’s box, just the typical glossy pink packaging with the contents neatly presented within an envelope of black tissue paper and a Glossybox branded ribbon.
Inside this months box, we received 5 samples. 2 of which were tiny perfume samples and 3 are full size which is pretty good. Here is what I received:
1) Mitchell and Peach Body Cream- With English honey, organic cocoa, vitamin B5 and Shea butter, this Mitchell and Peach body cream is perfect to leave you feeling as though you’ve taken a walk in the English countryside.
2) Sleek Make Up Pout Polish- Strike a stunning selfie with Pout Polish by Sleek. This tinted balm is full of nourishment, and with SPF15, almond oil, Shea butter and vitamin E, it will leave your pout looking perfect.
3) Bellapierre Cosmetics Ltd Shimmer Powder- This 100% pure Mica shimmering eye shadow will provide you with a long lasting vibrant colour without smearing, creasing or fading.
4) Juice Couture Malibu Collection- Meet us in Malibu with Juicy Couture’s Malibu collection! This fragrance blends the spirit of carefree Cali with Glam LA and we love it!
5) Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair 60 Seconds- Now you don’t have to choose between beauty and hair care with this intensive treatment! It’s the perfect pick-me-up for hair care in a hurry and you can even take it on holiday to revive damaged hair from the sun.
The body cream in this box looks like it’s going to be lovely, and that is just going off the packaging! I’m really looking forward to trying it out. The product I was most excited about trying as soon as I opened this box was the Sleek pout polish. I’ve been wanting to try one of these for a while now and I’ve just had a go and it smells and feels lovely!
I have a mineral powder from Bella Pierre so to have the opportunity to try one of their other products is great. I didn’t know they had such an extensive product range so I plan on trying this shimmer powder out tomorrow and shall definitely report back on how I feel about it in my Friday’s Face post.
I also just had a little spritz of one of the Juicy Couture samples and on first impressions, it’s very sweet and reminds me so much of summer which can only be a good thing as that’s pretty much what we’re all craving at the moment! My blonde locks are definitely in need of an intensive hair treatment at the moment, even though I’ve been trying to use as little heat on it as possible since having my weave taken out in January. I love products like these that you can use a couple of times and then throw away, they take up little room and they come in really cute dinky packaging!
What do you think of this months Glossybox?
Thanks for reading!
Hi! I really love your blog! so im sending this award your way! http://jordanbeauty.wordpress.com/
I’ve heard great things about the Sleek pout polish. I’ve had a few Glossyboxes and after the initial excitement of opening the parcel I always find them a bit ‘meh’ as I inevitably don’t use half of the products and end up giving them away. So now instead of monthly boxes I treat myself to a nice new lippy or something I really want for around the same price :)
Wow such a nice box! Love the look of the Sleek product.
Katie Loves | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog
BlogLovin’ : Katie Loves
So gutted you got a nice colour sleep polish. I always get the duds :( Really really unhappy with my box. Unsubscribed from them x
I normally get the rubbish colours too but this one is lovely! Think I’ll be getting a couple more :) I’ve unsuscribed and re-suscribed so many times now because I’ve been unhappy with it so I don’t blame you xx