Hollywood stars adore layers, as they give texture and ideal shape to their tresses. Layers may draw forth curly or wavy hairstyles and provide volume to straight tresses. Long-cut layers are edgy and in a classic style. Short layers give a flirty and a jovial touch to any hairstyle. Here are the best layered hairstyles for hair of any length.
1. Pia Mia Perez accessorized her curly and layered hairstyle with a cute bandana in a white tone. The red lipstick worked great with her blonde tresses.
2. Lucy Hale looked trendy with her ombre tresses, sported on the loose wavy hairstyle with long layers.
3. Bella Heathcote’s full curly hairstyle was an ideal method to reveal medium-length hairstyle with several layers and a side-section for the Miu Miu fashion Show. women_celebrity_hairstyles
4. Jenna Dewan-Tatum showed her gorgeous waves with sweet layers and spiced up her hairstyle with a side section and a red lipstick.
5. Shay Mitchell made her long tresses look celestial, creating soft layers and sweeping them to one shoulder.
6. Emma Roberts’ chin length bob hairstyle achieved a glamorous touch due to a side section and wavy layers.
7. Taylor Swift’s Hollywwod waves were completed with a side sectioned and a side fringe, rocked with a red lipstick.
8. Katie Lowes made all girls remain faithful to their long locks. She tried a disheveled wavy hairstyle with layers when appearing on the red carpet.
9. Amy Adams remains loyal to her Hollywood charm, making her long layered hairstyle at the spotlight, too. She experimented with a side section and shiny curls for the Costume Designers Guild Awards, getting a fascinating look.
10. Margot Robbie may be your inspiration with her long layered hairstyle. The plum lipstick looked fabulous with her deep brown tresses, while the subtle waves accentuated her glamorous look.
11. Hanneli Mustaparata dressed up her shoulder-length lob hairstyle with disheveled waves and created a side section for a dramatic touch.
12. Angelina Jolie went for a natural look during the BAFTA Awards, matching her loose layered hairstyle with a sweet smoky eye makeup.
13. Beyonce returned to her long tresses with subtle layers. She created a side section and went for springy curls.
14. For the Golden Globes, Heidi Klum teamed her long layered hairstyle with blunt bangs for a trendy look.
15. Julianne Hough transformed her short bob hairstyle with some extensions, creating a layered and a wavy hairstyle with a middle section.
16. Jessica Biel created loose waves in a messy style with her ombre tresses, trimming sweet layers, as well.
17. Sienna Miller changed her blonde tresses into the rode gold hair shade for an intricate look with a middle section and long layers.
18. Zoe Saldana straightened her layered hairstyle and created a side section. She completed her red carpet look with a nude lipstick.
19. When attending the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013, Taylor Swift made her blunt bangs go perfectly with her long layered hairstyle and a lipstick in a pink shade.
20. Vanessa Hudgens refused from her ombre tresses and gave preference to her deep brown hair color. The soft waves looked perfect on her long layers.
21. For Romeo and Juliet premiere Taylor Swift swept her blunt fringe to one side and matched it with her curly layered hairstyle with a side section.
22. For the premiere for Homelend Ciara Danes went for a perfect blowout, which was great with sweet layers.
23. Zooey Deschanel combined her blunt fringe with gorgeous waves, created on her layered hairstyle.
24. For the VMAs Ciara rocked a long layered hairstyle with a middle section and much texture.
25. The disheveled hairstyle wouldn’t look stunning if Jennifer Aniston didn’t cut soft layers. This look was pretty with a natural makeup.
26. Selena Gomez sported a perfect blowout on her long layers, completing the look with red lipstick.
27. If you desire to conceal your side fringe, resemble Nina Dobrev’s curly hairstyle, paired with a curled bang swept to one side.
28. Eva Mendes styled a glamorous blowout with her long layered hair. The extra texture added grace to her look at the premiere.
29. Nina Dobrev teamed her wispy fringe with the layered and curly hairstyle, getting an attention-grasping look.
30. Kristen Dunst appeared at the premiere of the Upside Down, wearing a long layerd hairstyle, spiced up with a wispy fringe, swept to one side.
31. Rose Byrne proved that lob hairstyles may also look enchanting with layers and subtle waves, which she rocked for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2013.
32. Rashida Jones appeared at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party of 2013, rocking straight locks with layers and a side fringe.
33. For fall 2013 Burberry Prorsum, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley appeared in a loose wavy hairstyle with subtle layers and a soft side section.
34. Allison Williams tried disheveled waves on her long layered hair with a side section when appearing at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards.
35. Ashley Greene played with her long layered hairstyle, creating disheveled waves and side sectioning her tresses.
36. Jennifer Lopez experimented with a slightly wavy textured hairstyle with a middle section and with face-framing layers for the premiere of ‘Parker’.
37. Cutting several layers on her mid-length tresses, Jessica Biel made her blunt fringe go perfectly with her straight hairstyle.
38. Jenna Elfman went tricky with her bob hairstyle, achieving a lovely texture with the help of soft layers.
39. Ciara debuted a lob hairstyle with loose and disheveled waves. To achieve this look, go for a protectant hairspray and dry the hair pieces with the help of a round-formed brush. Finish the look with a middle section and brush the waves.
40. Jessica Alba looked super chic with her ombre tresses. She went for a blow out with a middle section and applied shine serum for a glowy and soft finish.
41. Katy Perry sported subtle and textured waves for the 11th Annual Celebration. She achieved loose waves with a curling iron and brushed them, using a paddle brush. For extra volume, she went for a texture-enhancing spray.
42. Carly Rae Jepsen teamed her blunt fringe with loose curls for the MTV’s European Music Awards. For this look, use a spray with a heat protectant feature and then go for a curling iron to get loose waves. Bring your tresses to one shoulder and straighten your blunt fringe.
43. Jennifer Hudson styled her short fringe with her long curly hairstyle created on subtle layers. To achieve her look, go for a heat protectant spray and a curling iron to get springy curls. Make the bangs blunt by running a flat iron over them.
44. Elle Fanning made her layerd hair straight and added a messy touch with a side section for the New York Film Festival. For a messy look, go for a texture enhancing spray and carry out scrunchies.
45. Alexis Bledel combed her layers out and after blow drying with a paddle brush, smoothing the roots and creating a side section.
46. Malin Akerman wore a textured bob hairstyle for the Emmy Awards. To resemble this short layered hairstyle, apply shine serum to fight against frizz. Create waves with a curling iron and complete the look with a texture-enhancing hairspray.
47. Kristen Dunst achieved a gorgeous blowout, using a paddle brush and making the crown smooth. She curled the ends with a curling tool and opted for a side section, pinning one of the sides back.
48. Miranda Kerr appeared at the Press Conference wearing a straight layered hairstyle and achieving a polished touch.
49. Nicole Richie may be your source of inspiration with her textured locks, teamed with a blunt fringe. Scrunchies and the layers helped her get the desired texture.
50. Resemble Haley Strode’s layered hairstyle with brushed out curls. For this look apply volume-enhancing hairspray on your damp tresses, and use a round-formed brush to blow- dry your locks. For eye-catching curls, go for a curling iron and finish with hairspray.
Cutting layers doesn’t depend on your hair length. There are numerous layered hairstyles you may opt for, looking charming and bewitching.
See also: 60 Cute Half-Up Hairstyles For Every Style
Most Matching Haircuts For Women In Their 50s
30 Stylish Hairstyles For Big Foreheads